Welcome to Domus Prima!
These terms and conditions, as may be amended from time to time, apply to all our services directly or indirectly (through distributors) made available online, through any mobile device, by email or by telephone and outline the rules and regulations for the use of Domus Prima’s Website. By accessing, browsing and using our website or any of our applications through whatever platform (hereafter collectively referred to as the “website”) and/or by completing a reservation, you acknowledge and agree to have read, understood and agreed to the terms and conditions set out below (including the privacy statement).
These pages, the content and infrastructure of these pages, and the online accommodation reservation service provided on these pages and through the website (the “service”) are owned, operated and provided by DomusPrima.com (“domusprima.com”) and are provided for your personal, non-commercial use only, subject to the terms and conditions set out below.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Domus Prima’s terms and conditions. “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to Domus Prima. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Domus Prima’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Italy. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Scope of our Service
Through the website we (domusprima.com and its affiliate – distribution – partners) provide an online platform through which visitors to the website can make reservations of our apartment Domus Prima Rome. By making a reservation through Domus Prima, you enter into a direct (legally binding) contractual relationship with us at which you book.
We check the accuracy, completeness and correctness of the (descriptive) information (including the rates and availability) displayed on our website. Although we will use reasonable skill and care in performing our services we cannot guarantee that, all information is accurate, complete or correct, nor can we be held responsible for any errors (including manifest and typographical errors), any interruptions (whether due to any (temporary and/or partial) breakdown, repair, upgrade or maintenance of our website or otherwise), inaccurate, misleading or untrue information or non-delivery of information.
Our services are made available for personal and non-commercial use only. Therefore, you are not allowed to re-sell, deep-link, use, copy, monitor (e.g. spider, scrape), display, download or reproduce any content or information, software, products or services available on our website for any commercial or competitive activity or purpose.
Prices and Best Price guarantee
The prices on our site are highly competitive. All prices on the Domus Prima website are for your entire stay and are displayed including all taxes, unless stated differently on our website or the confirmation email. Applicable taxes may be charged by the accommodation in the event of a no-show or cancellation fee. We welcome your use of the kitchen, but request your cooperation in returning it to the condition that you have found it so that we can minimize cleaning to avoid charging cleaning fees.
Sometimes cheaper rates are available on our website for a specific stay, however, these rates made by accommodations may carry special restrictions and conditions, for example in respect to cancellation and refund. Please check the rate details thoroughly for any such conditions prior to making your reservation.
We want you to pay the lowest price possible for your stay. If you find your reservation on another website at a lower rate, contact us without delay. We will match the rate of the other deal if the following conditions are met:
1. You have contacted us immediately after booking with all the details of the other deal including a link to the offer on the website and the exact price being quoted.
2. The other deal is bookable online and is still available when we check.
3. The other deal is subject to the same booking conditions you’ve opted for with domusprima.com. This means:
- It is the same apartment
- It is for the same check-in and check-out dates
- It has identical conditions attached (cancellation policy, package offer, etc.)
4. The conditions of your booking with us still allow penalty-free cancellations and modifications.
If we can’t match the rate of the other deal because one of the above conditions is different, you still keep your existing reservation – including the cancellation policy.
The Best Price guarantee offer does not apply if you don’t contact us until after you have checked in or book using special membership rates, frequent stayer rates, loyalty points, any rewards programmes or special promotions made available through the accommodation provider.
All special offers and promotions are marked as such.
Your reservation is guaranteed as soon as you have made an advanced payment in EUR of 20% of the full rental price by electronic transfer. By completing a booking, you agree to receive an email, giving you informations on your stay, your destination, methods of payment and providing you with certain information and offers relevant to your reservation and destination, and an email which we may send to you after your stay inviting you to complete our guest review form. Please see our privacy and cookies policy for more information about how we may contact you.
In order to duly complete and secure your reservation, you need to use your correct email address. We are not responsible or liable for (and have no obligation to verify) any wrong or misspelled email address or inaccurate or wrong phone number or personal information.
Cancel up to 30 days before your trip and get a full refund, including all fees.
Domus Prima respects your privacy. Please have a look at our privacy and cookies policy for further information.
Unless otherwise stated, Domus Prima and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on domusprima.com. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from domusprima.com for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from domusprima.com.
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from domusprima.com.
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from domusprima.com.
- Redistribute content from domusprima.com (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
- This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
- Certain parts of this website can offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data (‘Comments’) in areas of the website. Domus Prima does not screen, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their appearance on the website and Comments do not reflect the views or opinions of Domus Prima, its agents or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws Domus Prima shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
- Domus Prima reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy;
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
- You hereby grant to Domus Prima a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
This Terms and Conditions page was created at termsandconditionstemplate.com.
Image credits (pages)
- Moyan Brenn on Flickr (CC BY 2.0)
Our apartment, Booking
- Moyan Brenn on Flickr (CC BY 2.0)
- Wicker Paradise on Flickr (CC BY 2.0)
Last Edited on November 11, 2016